onsdag 24 september 2014

Alice X Alice review

Hello~
So this review is way overdue! I haven't been feeling very well but I'm getting a little better now and I'm starting got get somewhere on the job searching front ( Which means more clothes and more reviews! )
Also it was my birthday on the 21st and I might make a blogupdate with what I got but for now on to the review!


This time around the review is for the lovely store AlicexAlice

Link to store


They don't have much in their store but instead they have only insanely cute items, they design most of it themselves and if you follow their facebook they sometimes upload sketches of coming outfits! It's really cool. 

I do not know why this picture is tilted but look at the cute package >////< <3




Now to the review~

I ordered the Sylveon set
Link to item

I fell in love with this set the second I saw it! I decided I have to have it and went to their site, sadly at first I was scared off by the high prize ( 93 $ ) But I kept wanting the set so badly so in the end caved and got it! I mean it's a Sylveon set! Sylveon is probably my all time favorite Pokémon after Mew!
To be honest 93 $ isn't that much I realise that now that I have the set and it's perfect and aaagh >////<
Anyways I will go into more details about the set now that I show my pictures~























 With this set you get the shirt, the skirt and the huge ribbon that is detachable with safetypin. I also got some extra buttons which is super nice!
Before I bought this I talked pretty much with the owners of Alice X Alice on facebook because I was worried if it would fit me since I'm 167 cm tall and most of the time asian clothes can run a little small. The people of Alice X Alice was really friendly and helped me until I felt comfortable and then when I bought it they thanked me on facebook for my purchase! So either there is somekind of link betwee their website or facebook or they remembered me and that is really nice ^-^























As you can see it fit perfectly and I had nothing to worry about! It arrived super fast too, it arrived in probably a week or maybe less and that was just amazing! It was nicely packaged and I didn't have to pay customs eventhought it was a pretty expensive order. ( We are supposed to have to pay customfees on everything here I have heard )
 The package was really cute with small doodles on it and you could see they wanted to spend a little extra time on their customers and oh god I'm so happy with the customer service!!























 I use a extra pettiskirt under the Sylveon skirt to give it a little extra poof but it is not necesary atall it's just how I like it super poofy and cute~ The sleeves are slightly seethroughable which is a nice detail opposed the entire thing made of thicker fabric! Also with the sleeves I'm super happy that they actually are long enough. I allways have problems with the sleeves on asian clothing because everything will fit perfectly and then the sleeves are to short.. But I didn't have that problem atall with this shirt!
 The shirt is a really nice length and looks perfect and if you stretch a little then your tummy goes peek-a-boo and I find that soo cute >//3//< The skirt is perfect length! I like that it's a little longer then the usual skirts I buy. And now to the colours of this set, they are perfect.. They look just like pictured and the whole outfit has an obvious Sylveon feel to it!





 Ok so I don't really have much more to say about this set other then Pleasepleaseplease buy it if you want it! Like it is seriously woth it!! I'm going to be wearing this all year around. It is a little thin fr winter maybe but it's a perfect summer outfit and in autumn and winter I guess I will just have to add stocking, a coat and a hat and I'm set to go~













Communication 5/5
I have never asked so many questions to one seller and they were so nice and helped me with everything and they were so friendly omg!




Shipping 5/5 
 
It took less then a week to arrive and it didn't get hit by customs so I have nothing to complain about it was amazing!

    
                                                                                           Quality 5/5



  Again everything was amazing! It is made of a pretty thin fabric which makes it really nice to wear in the summer but it's not to thin. It's perfect really and the colours are just as pictured on their page!



Color 5/5

Oh colours are supposed to go here.. well they were perfect and when I opened the package it was just like aaah this is exactly what I bought! There was no difference between the colours on their page and the colours in real life.



Overall 5/5
Overall this is probably the most amazing outfit I bought and it still comfortable and and good quality and it does have a good prize for what you get so this purchase was obviously a 5/5 !




 Extra pictures because I love this outfit and it makes me look good eventhought I feel crappy =D



























I'm hoping to buy more things from this shop in the future (The sugar pony dress is very high up on my wishlist <3 )
Anyways thank you for reading this review it  makes me very happy~  ^//3//^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar