måndag 28 juli 2014

My cute wishlist~

I have been finding an insane amount of cute stuff that I want so badly recently.. So I have have decided to make a post about all of my favorites that will without a doubt be bought if they are still there when I manage to get a job!
So I will just start right away and not ramble endlessly.

1.  Pink and blue split wig
 
Link to item 
I'm not a big fan of this kind of fringe but I saw the adorable Anzu wear this wig and she cut the fringe and it was perfect *__* Blue and pink happens to be my favorite colour combination too! It is alos very affordable so yeah this is a huge fave of mine!


2. Dinosaur necklaces
link to item
link to item



















Ok so I have a huge thing for dinosaurs for some odd reason.. They are just so cuuute!!!
So I'm going to cry if I don't manage to buy atleast one of those necklaces before they are sold out ;__; I'm very serious I really do cry about things like this because I don't want to miss out on stuff when I love them so much!


3. Blonde wig
I'm in big need of  a blonde replacement wig for my fave blonde wig that I'm basicly allways wearing and this one looks amazing! It's also almost impossible to find a wig in this colour that I like because I think this blonde fits me better then really light or yellowy blonde!! Also I allready have one wig with attachable pigtails in blue and it's amazing so I want my go to wig to have many different styles ^-^


4. Randoseru

 



















I have allways wanted a randoseru! They are just so cute <3 I can't even decide which of the pik or green that is the most adorable Aaaah! But yeah this randoseru is much cheaper then any other one I have seen around and it's very cute and just perfect.. liek seriously just gimmegimme >///<


5. Sailor moon outfit
link to item


Ok so I have to clarify that this list is not in order because I can't really decide what I want most ;__; But this outfit set would be VERY high on the list! Like seriously just look at this! It's also available in blue but omg the white one is perfect! With the sailor moon remake airing it's perfect and a must and oh god I want it ;__;


6. cat mood shirt
link to item


This sweater has been in my wishlist for some time actually! It's super cute and it has a cute little ribbon that you can put over the cat that has the fitting mood for that particular day. I mean how cute is that! >////< Also everything in japanese which is very good for my japanese training ^-^ <3


7. No game no life cosplay
link to item
link to item


link to item
 
















I really want to do a couple cosplay with my boyfriend and we both love no game no life so Shiro and Sora it is! It also is a good choice because Shiro happens to be super adorable *___*



















8. Everything sailor moon related
link to item
link to item


link to item
link to item
This shirt is just like omg so ruffly and cute and it has a bow and sailor moon and aaah >///< seems like a very nice basic shirt too and I don't have many of those!

link to item
link to item















 Fake overknee stockigs are my favorite because most overknee socks suffocates my chubby legs but these are just like stockings which amazing! And they have sailor moon details <333 I want them both!






Those shoes looks just like usagis shoes and they are pink and cute!! Do I need to say more x)




















  
link to item


I won't comment on all of those items but oh god I want them all ;___; I don't have a sailor moon problem!!!


9. Sylveon plushie
 
link to item
Sylveon as a plushie *__* Sylveon is my favorite eeveelution of all time!!  I never was able to choose a favorite until Sylveon but just look at it ;__; 


10.Pokemon backpack
link to item
This is only the most amazingly adorable bag ever!!!! I so need this if it's still there when I get a job! I'm going to pray that it's still there!! To be honest I just found it a few minutes ago but oh god I need it *__*
That is it for my wishlist for now~
Thank you for reading this and I'm happy if someone else also likes the same things as me and can find something new ad cute ^-^
 



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar