torsdag 19 juni 2014

Spreepicky review~

Yeah I have a spreepicky addiction...
But this is the next to last review I will do in a while because I will go on vacation and after that I have to get a job ;__;

Anyways I got two items from the allways super cute storenvy store

Spreepicky
Link to store~  

So this is my third purchase from spreepicky and I think I'm slightly addicted to this shop.. But I just want everything it's all soo cute~
This is how it all looked when I got it











I t was perfectly wrapped as usual and this time I got a super cute cat card with a hand written message because they are super cute and friendly at spreepicky <3


Onwards to the review~


The first item I will review is the My little pony shirt and here  is the storepicture
link to item
This item is a free size and the site doesn't specify any measurments but I took a chance because.. My little pony!! But it was a good thing because it fits perfectly! It was pretty cheap also which allways is awesome~

My pictures and my thoughts about the item!





















This shirt is super comfortable and it fits perfectly. It is made of a very soft and nice material which is really good because my skin gets irritated easily. The print is perfect and is in the shirt or whatever I should say.. It isn't a feelable hard print on the outside but just in the shirt.
The only prolem I had is that the sleeves are so short but yeah that is just a personal preference because I don't like to show my arms. But really if you like that kind of seeve that this shirt have it's perfect and even if you don't just wear a cardigan over it and it looks and feels perfect! I am really happy with this shirt and have allready worn it many times and will in the future go hunting for more my little pony clothes <3
This item gets 9/10 from me~























the second item I will review is the A pinko bloomers
link to item

I do want them all and am sowly bulding up my A pinko army! I wanted the whole set but I ended up only buying the pink bloomers for now ( but I do have the whole white set allready )
These bloomers may seem expensive at first but for the quality you get it's really not expensive atall I promise~ 
This is a one size item and this is the measurments on the site
waist: 62-102 cm, length/37 cm 

My thoughts and pictures ^//3//^


















 


These bloomers I allready knew would be great quality since I allready have the entire set in white but yeah Gotta catch em all! I have to say that I'm so happy I bought the pink ones they are super adorable and the colour is just perfect! And really the quality is amazing and the bloomers fit perfectly and softly and just hanyaaaan~ 
If spreepicky don't sell this item and the set when I get a job so I can buy them all I am going to cry!
 I don't have much else to say about this item just buyitbuyitbuyit! 10/10 <3
























Communication 5/5
There was no need for communication!




Shipping 5/5 
 
I ordered on the 26th of may and got them on the 4th of june so it was really quick for international shipping like it allways is when buying from spreepicky.

    
                                                                                           Quality 5/5

The quality is just amazing no loose threads and everything was soft and perfect!



Color 5/5

Just as pictured and really pretty ^-^



Overall 5/5
Yeah this was a perfect experience really! Nothing was wrong and everything went smoothly and I look forward to shopping at spreepicky again~





That was it for this review thank you so much for reading this and I hope you all have a great day! <3
I wear these bloomers all the time!
Like seriously ^^;



2 kommentarer:

  1. Whoaa that bloomer is so adorable! I'wanted to buy it too, but at Spreepicky they only sell them in white at the moment.. :(
    And those translucent boots you're wearing in the last pictures, I have them too :)
    But how do you prevent seeing the condense on the inside of the boots? :O

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Did you actually get my answer or did somethin go wrong? I have a feeling something went wrong and if that's the case I'm sorry ;__;

      Radera