torsdag 12 juni 2014

Dainty store Dress review

I'm on a review writing roll!

This time it's a review I should have written about one month ago..

Dainty store
link to store

This is the first time I buy from this store and it's allways scary to buy from a new shop especially since I couldn't find many reviews but I decided to just try it!



 Store picture~
link to item

I bought this dress. It's available in three different colours all with different text. I bought the white one with the blue details and text that said baby because I like blue and white togheter~

This item is a one size item so be carefull with the measurments! Here are the dresses measurments

Shoulder: 33cm
Bust: 78-85cm
Waist: 64-78cm
Skirt Length: 76cm

This is my measurments for reference

Height: 167 cm
Weight: 55 kg
waist:66
hip:88
shoulder:38
bust:86

 Now to the review!





















 This one I bought even if the bust measurment was a little small and even if I knew it would probably be too short.. I'm stupid I know. But it worked out anyways I think.
Since I am a little taller it fits me like a longer shirt and I have to wear a skirt/shorts or pants under it but I really don't mind it. Also I allways kind of ignore the shoulder measurments.. but it never mattered anyways actually, not for me atleast.

























 This dress is really soft and comfortable but the sleeves are a little short so I have to keep pulling them down and the bust area is tighter then on the store pictures ( obviously ) It is well made and I don't find any loose threads or anything like that






Communication 5/5
No problem with communication!




Shipping 5/5 
 
It was normal international shipping so I see no problem here either ^-^

    
                                                                                           Quality 5/5

The dress is nice, soft and comfortable to wear and I find nothing wrong with the quality.



Color 5/5

The colours are really nice and the blue text has a really nice baby blue colour. It is hard to make it show up on camera thought


Overall 5/5
 
I hade no problems with this purchase and everything arrived safely and in normal time!

4 kommentarer:

  1. beautiful outfit! I will take a look at the store ^^

    SvaraRadera
  2. Why do girls wear spandex shorts under their skirts and dresses 🙁

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Well I dont know about spandex but Im wearing black jean shorts under tp prevent showing my butt since Im taller then what the dress is made for

      Radera