torsdag 12 juni 2014

Himi'store cloud suspender skirt review

I'm back again with another review~
This time it's for the storenvy store HIMI

Link to store

I ordered the cloud suspender skirt in pink and on the site they don't actually say the size of it but I asked and got those measurments 

Skirt length 44 cm, Waist 75 cm, it is fit for girls whom are
150 cm--180 cm
skirt from top to lower hem: 66 cm
and straps are adjustable!

my measurments are 

Height: 167 cm
Weight: 55 kg
waist:66
hip:88
shoulder:38
bust:86

storepicture
link to item
 It is as pictured available in both pink and blue and I had the hardest time choosing which one I wanted. ( My boyfriend ended up choosing for me ) To be honest thought I will probably buy the second one when I get money for it if it's still there.

Ok so my review and pictures~






















 To be honest I was a little worried that it would be too short but I couldn't resist buying it anyway! But there was no problem and it is actually made of a really stretchy material which makes it really comfortable and easy to wear. It really is a perfect length and the straps are adjustable so it fits taller people properly too. The waist on the skirt was bigger then my waist so I pulled it down a little bellow my waist and then I also got a better length I think.























The cloud design is really adorable and because  the simpleness of the skirt it fits to alot of clothes and still it has enough details to not get boring.
The only problem I had with it is that the zippers on the sides isn't very high quality and the buttons on the sides are huge while the buttonholes are very small! But the holes stretch a little so it's much easier after actually using it for a while but really it's not that expensive and it's really worth the money. Also the seller was really sweet and happily answered any questions I had.


They even sent a cute hand written card and a super cute free gift earring which is just adorable <3

I allready are waiting for another waiting for another item from this shop so I look forward to reviewing that one too!


Communication 5/5
The seller was really friendly and answered all my questions




Shipping 5/5 
 
It took between 15-20 days to get my item which is normal international shipping time

    
                                                                                           Quality 4/5



  The quality was really good. The print was really nice and the skirt had a nice stretch but the zipper was a little lower in quality but that is nothing that bothers me ^-^



Color 5/5

The colours was really pretty and clear and I had no problem with them atall!



Overall 5/5
Overall it was a really great experience and I'm really happy with my new skirt and I will wear it so many times this summer *___* <3

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ahwww!! Super cute! I love both!
    I recently made a Himi Fashion order hehe i love all their clothing!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you ^///^
      That's great, I hope you are very happy with your order! What did you get? =)

      Radera