måndag 9 juni 2014

Huge spreepicky review


Yeah so this one I'm pretty late with because I couldn't get good pictures until now but yeah now I did and I will finally make my biggest review yet, a spreepicky review!


This is the second time I have ordered from spreepicky and it's also the biggest order I have put in from any shop! The total amount of items I ordered from Spreepicky this time was 10.. Oh god ^^;

Anyways this is the amazing store! 



This time I will show a store picture before every item instead of at the begining because it will get crowded also for reference if you, like me have problems actually measuring yourself and looking at the the websites measurments and seeing if it will fit or not here is my measurments ( I'm an amature at measuring so it might be slightly off )

Height: 167 cm
Weight: 55 kg
waist:66
hip:88
shoulder:38
bust:86
 and now on to the review~

Shipping and packaging





It all looked really nice and was packed safely in a bubble wrapped package! And seriously that packaging for the stockings look so cute <3


1st item Brown overalls

Link to the item

This item I have been looking at for a long time but since the model looked so tiny I was too scared to actually take the leap and buy it but I just couldn't resist especially when this item comes in two sizes ( S and M ) I bought it in M and the colour coffe because it reminded me of a teddybear so i couldn't resist!
These are the measurments of the M size overalls

pants circumference:49cm/19.25"; inseam: 21cm/8.25"; hip: 104cm/40.87"; waist:72~92cm/28.29~36.15" ;
pants length without strap:34cm/13.36"; pants with strap: 72~78cm/28.29~30.65"

Now to my picture and my thoughts about the item~






















 Here are closeups on the back and the front of the overalls. Personally I don't think the back is very flattering for me butt! I thik it makes my butt look a tad bit bigger then I would like but oh god I adore it from the front!! It is the cutest pair of overalls there ever was! Just look at those details!! The poofy balls are nicely attached and so are the buttons  which look really nice and antique with their bronzy colour ) and the little heart at the front pocket is just adorable!























 The overalls fit me nicely! At first I though it was a little tight but it quickly started feeling softer and more comfortable, it only needed to be walked into like newly washed clothes sometimes have to! The fabric was soft and even thought it said it was made of wollen and cotton it was not too warm to wear it out on a nice summerday.






















 I pulled up the bottom of the overalls pretty much because I liked the poofyness when they were like that and because of that it was pretty tight around my thigh but it was still comfortable and easy to move around/sit in ( also it's not neccesary to pull th legs up as high as I did so if it's uncomfortable just pull them down a little )






















This item is not very stretchy so measure before you buy! But seriously this item gets a 10/10 from because it's adorable and at the same time classy looking and it has lots of nice details! Also it's so nicely made~



2nd item sailor collar school uniform

 
link to item

This item is seriously dirt cheap!! I just had to buy it! But I did have to force myself to not buy all of them.. I couldn't find the picture with all the colours on their site for some reason but I bought the lavender one in size XL. 
Here are the XL measurments

shoulder length: 37.5-42cm/14.76-16.54"
bust: 88-96CM/34.65-37.8"
waist of the top: 84-90CM/33.07-35.43"
top length:56cm/22.05"
waist of the skirt: 74cm/29.13"
skirt length: 39cm/15.35"


Moving along~























Here I am wearing my fancy new sailor uniform~
First of all like the site says the top is pretty seethrouhable! But it is not too bad I just wore a white bra and you can't see anything. The top is made of a very soft, silky feeling material and is very stretchy ( except the lavender sleeve part which is not stretchy! ) It is very comfortable and lightweight so it doesn't get hot and it doesn't itcty or feel tight anywhere. This shirt also looks cute with alot of other outfits ^-^

The bow is really cute and is easily attached and deatached with a safety pin that it is stuck too. This way you do not have to wear it if you don't want to!

The skirt was the only thing in this set I had problems with but it wasn't anything major! The waist is way to big for me and is sitting right over my hips which makes it not as flattering as it could have been but I'm thinking a safety pink would easily fix that problem. Also the skirt is pretty short so it's safer to just use safety shorts under it!

Learning Kanji in my new school uniform!

 Overall I really liked this school uniform, it's really cute and fun to wear! But because of the little strange size of the skirt I will give it 7/10.. it is very much worth buying thought and it is very very cheap! I think I might buy some other colours in the future!


3rd & 4th item Kindergarden style lolita dress and white stockings


link to item





This item seems to be out of stock =(


















The dress seem to be out of stock and I can not go to the product page because it is no longer available but I bought the L size blue dress! I also bought the stockings in white ( second picture )
The stocking was a one size that fit people that are 150-165 cm. I'm 167 and it works just fine so a little taller is not a problem! They are pretty thick but without being uncomfortable and scratchy. they are made of the normal soft stockings material and isn't seethroughable atall and they don't break easily. Just make sure to wear socks over if you are going to wear harder shoes!

Pictures~






















 This dress is just amazing!! I don't have any bad things to say about this dress, honestly nothing atall so I'm basicly just going to ramble on about how much I love this dress and comment on different things about it!



Hime-Tan in playground land





















 This dress is very poofy it has a A line design ( I think ^^;) But you don't look fat wearing it in my opinion you just look like a tiny little princess. It is very comfortable to move around in and I have no problems wearing it all day! It also came with a little pink ribbon that you can attach with a safety pink and I just put it in the front where I think it looks cutest ^-^























The only thing I didn't like when I first got it was the sleeve because I am not used to short sleeves and I thought it made my arm look fat. That is however not true and I have come to notice that it is actually a very lovely design with the cute poofy sleeves and it doesn't bother me atall anymore and even that feels very comfortable now~

This dress gets 100/10 <3




5th item high waisted long tutu skirt

link to the item

This item was really cheap and looked very cute on the photo and I have wanted a skirt like this for pretty long so I thougth yeah why not. It is a one size and this is the measurments you got from the site
Length 77CM/30.26" (Elastic)

So it was kind of an gamble to see if it fit or not but I thougth it would be worth it since it is very cheap

Picture


This is the only picture I have since I could barely get it on and when I did manage to it was very flat and seethroughable.It was a nice lenght thought. But the waist was made for teeny tiny people and honestly it was really so thin that I don't think it would work on anyone without another skirt under. it might work on really small and thin people maybe but I can't say anything about that. Anyways for me you could clearly see my skin through even at places where it wasnt tigh atall.
So yeah I'm sorry but this skirt gets a 0/10 =(



6th item stars and unicorns stockings 


link to item

When I bought those adorable tights they were not part of the buy 2 get 3 offer but I think now they are! They are for people that are 150-165 cm So once again I bought tights for people a few centimeters shorter then me ( 167 ) But it was no problems atall! I would say they are a little on the expensive side for stockings but you do get better quality and adorable print for it instead so it is very much worth it~

My pictures!





















These tights feel very soft and nice to wear and they have a nice thickness to them without being to thick.
The print is really nice and cute and adorable and perfect! It has unicorns and stars in pastel colours on them and my pictures isn't making them any justice since it's pretty hard to catch on camera. They are pretty pale and pastely in the pattern but in person it is still very visable and they fit perfectly with so many of my clothes!
They are very much worth the price and right now they are on the buy 2 get 3 offer so that's even better!

They get a 10/10!


7th item bjd tattoo tights

link to item

Once again this was for people between 150-165 cm. But since I love ball jointed dolls I had to try it! This was part of the buy 2 get 3 deal.

My pictures





















The lower balljoint is a little high up but I think it still works out and I think it just looks so cool on! I do think it would look nicer with a colour closer to real skin instead of pure white ( like lots of different options of skin colours would be so amazing )
Anyways the are really nice quality and nice thickness and they give a really nice effect. Especially if  your skin isn't showing because then the difference in skin colour isn't noticable!
I feel like a doll and I give this item 9/10~



8th item Floral chiffon dress  

link to item

With summer starting I really needed to add some bright summer dresses to my wardrobe and I choose this lovely thing.
It is available in three sizes S,M & L. I bought the M size and these are the measurments for the M size

M:length 84CM/33.01" bust 91CM/35.76" waist 70CM/27.51"


Pictures~

 This dress was just as pictured on the site and that makes me very happy <3
The colour and pattern is really lovely and summery! The stitching is really nice and I found nothing wrong with this dress atall!












The bottom of the dress has visable stitching because of the way it's made and it looks really neat. Also the lace at the bottom is very soft and nice. The dress is really comfortable and keeps you cool during summer!
I give this dress 10/10








9th & 10th item Milklim shirt and rainbow tutu



link to item

This item is currently unavailable





















Sadly the Milklim shirt is currently unavailable but it is a one size item and I choose the purple one with pink details.
The tutu is also a one size and this is the measurments on the site 

Skirt length 35 cm,
suitable for 130 or more than 170 cm height

I really liked all of the colours but I ended up buying the pink one with rainbow details.

The shirt and tutu work perfectly togheter!

 My pictures~






















This outfit is soo comfortable like seriously you can play around in it if you want and going to school by inlines is no problem atall.
Let's start with the shirt! It is pretty oversized which is something I really like and the colours fit perfectly togheter. It came with the fork and knife clips that is supposed to be on each side of the milklim heart but I took them of because it made my chest area look big. Instead I put them in my hair and it looks really cute <3
The quality of the shirt is really great with no visable stitching anywhere. It has been washed many times allready but it is still like new.
So a 100/10 because it's so comfortable!
























The skirt is really seriously soft!! Like seriously I have never owned a petticoat type skirt that has been this soft before! It is amazing! Usually all skirts of this type is scratchy and uncomfortable for me but this one isn't like that atall! It comes in many colours so in the future I want to be able to buy it in other colours as well.
It is very poofy and has been washed many times! It did lose a little of it's form but it's still as poofy as ever and I seriously love it to bits! <3 It has a cute ribbon on the waist band which is super adorable! But I can't tie things so it keeps untying itself but that is compleaty my fault.
100/10 seriously buy this skirt! >.<


Bonus!
Pic taken right when baby bunny jumped out of the forest



 Extra 11th item bear stockings

link to item

I did buy two stockings that was part of the buy 2 get 3 offer and I asked for these in white!
They are for people that are 145-170 cm so this time it was actually whitin my height range so it was perfect!

Picture!



They are really great and just as pictured and really comfortable ofcourse! Well the review for this item is the same as with the three other pairs of stockings I did this time so I won't say much but yeah stockings from spreepicky are really great!
10/10 <3




Communication 5/5
The people that work at spreepicky are allways friendly and sweet <3




Shipping 3/5 
 
The shipping was pretty fast for being an international package but I did have to pay customs on my package.. But to be honest that was my fault for getting to excited and ordering to much at the same time ;__; 
So 3/5 but that's not because of spreepicky but my local postoffice being mean =/ 
But everything was nicely packaged as usual and looked really nice. 

    
                                                                                           Quality 4/5



  The quality on everything was amazing except for the high waisted long white tutu skirt and the the sizing on the school uniform skirt was a little strange but all the other items was really perfect so I still think quality was 4/5



Color 5/5

All the colours on the items was amazing and makes me happy <3



Overall 4/5



I would like to say 5/5 because I love spreepicky so much but i have to say 4/5 because of the white skirt







Thank you for looking at my review and actually managed to stay with until the end of this insanely long review. Thank you~ <3

My wish is to one day have my pictures in spreepickys  store and feel pretty and adorable ever after ^-^














5 kommentarer:

  1. Waaaaoh! I loved all the products! I really like the fairy kei tutu skirt and brown overalls *-*

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ah the tutu is so amazing! I still wear it lots of times a week and it is still like New like 2 years later <3

      Radera
  2. Thanks for this review. This really cleared things up. I wasn't sure if they were another bootleg website and the quality wasn't the same as it was in the pics. This really helped clear things up and put my concerns to rest.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I´m happy my review could be helpfull! ^-^ All of the things are great ( except the white skirt) and I still wear them now 2 years later! I wear the poofy skirt almost daily and its still great and just as new =)

      Radera
  3. This was very helpful because i was really worried and now im definitely going to buy from this website

    SvaraRadera