tisdag 3 juni 2014

Clear glitter jelly shoes review

So I decided to do a shoe review from a ebay store!
this is the link to the shoes I bought: Jelly shoes

I choose the clear glitter ones with the wedge heel because I liked the look of those more then the flat ones and I bought them in a size 38 ( eu ) / 5 ( uk ) since that is my size.

 Here is the stores picture


They came from the Uk so the sipping was insanely fast! I ordered on the 28th of may and I got them on the 2th of june. Their estimated earliest delivery was at the 4th so it was two days earlier the the earliest date which make me happy *__* 
The prize was really good too so it's worth to check out. Sadly they only ship within Europe.

Well enough rambling on to pictures!




The shoes came packages in the blue bag ( which kind of looks like a trashbag ) And then in just a clear plastic bag and I could clearly feel the shoes through the bags. That was a minus since they could have gotten damaged, but they didn't so it's all fine!
Also the buckle is made of plastic and that kind of made me scared I would accidently break it! D=
Also it was a pain to get the peg to open so I could actually put on the shoe! But it managed to open them and they aren't fragile!



 
Something I was really worried about was if the size would fit me because  when you buy online it might be slightly different then your usual size eventhough it does say it's your size. But I had no problem they actually were my size and they fit me perfectly!








I haven't walked around in them really much yet but I did try them on around the apartment and outside and I had no problem walking in them and there was no disscomfort atall! 
They are really cute and shiny in real life but it's really hard to catch the glitter on camera.

Since the shoes have higher heels they make a high heel noise and it sounds kind of plasticy which I find very funny ^///^








Anyways these shoes are reallu cute and comfortable and I will probably buy them in other colours in the future! But next time I will try to buy them in one size bigger for the more oversize cute looks.



Communication 5/5
There was no need for communication since it all went smoothly and without problems.




Shipping 3/5 
 
The shipping was shockinly fast and makes me happy but the shoes was packaged very poorly and that takes down the rating

    
                                                                                           Quality 4/5


  The shoes was really good quality but I think the buckle should have been in a different material since the plastic one seems kind of breakable



Color 5/5

What colours? :o No but seriously since it's transparent shoes oviously they don't have colour, ut the glitter was well done and even all over the shoe!



Overall 4/5
 
Overall the rating is taken down for cheap pacaking and frail looking buckle but I'm still very happy with this purchase and I am sure I will get lots of use out of this shoe!
 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar