tisdag 11 november 2014

Himi store sweater review

I'm back from my internet break I took due to Naruto spoilers floating around and I'm ready to write some reviews! First I will start with a review for the lovely Himi store~

link to store


link to item

  This time I ordered a super cute sweater with strawberries AND cherries on it just incase you love both and can't decide between strawberries and cherries this one is a awesome choice! ( as if you ever had to make a choice like that thought )
Anyways the measurments of this sweater is:

Length: 66-68CM bust: 110CM sleeve 60CM

The price is 37.99$ which felt like alot but I bought it as a birthday present for myself and it was totally worth the money! You can also use discount codes to get some % off your purchase. While I don't have a code like that you can use pastel-cuties code to get a dicount and also help her out a little. Her code is: Pastelcutie 

It came in a nice secure plastic bag and I even got a sweet note and free earrings <3 It was also pretty fast once it got sent because it may take up to 3 days for them to make the shirt.
note and earrings <3



So my pictures and my thoughts on the sweater~


Cherries
















When I opened the package I was scared ( as I allways am ) that it was going to be too small but nope it fits all big and cozy as it's supposed to do and it's also very soft and warm, so perfect for winter!
The colours are also soo nice. The strawberries along the neckline is in different red and pink hues and the cherries on the main part of the shirt is hanging and dangling freely which is just super adorable!
















For these photos  decided to have kind of a stay at home winter day theme kind of. Because one it was super dark and cold outside despite it only being around 16 when these photos was taken.. But also because I think this sweater is erfect for that. It's just so comfortable and warm. I totally recommend this sweater and this store <3



Extra bonus picture because my doggy Loki is adorable <33








Communication 5/5



No communication was needed so I would say that deserves a 5 out of 5!



Shipping 5/5



I don't remember exactly how many days it took to get it but it was a little faster then it usually is with international shipping and it was nicely packaged and wasn't damp or smelly which was great.




Quality 5/5



  I see nothing wrong with this sweater whatsoever! It's really well made and made out of a really soft and nice material!



Color 5/5

  The colours of the strawberries wasn't that visable on the stockphotos so I didn't realize they were different colours until I got it but it looks super cute and all the colours are super pretty <3 


Overall 5/5

All of the above got 5/5 so it would be strange to give anything else here. But this shirt is really super cute and comfy so I think I will wear it alot this winter, the service was nice and it arrived quickly and i'm in love with it so no problems at all!



And thatis it for this review! Thank you for reading and I hope everyone has a great day ^///^

1 kommentar: