fredag 3 oktober 2014

Spreepicky purple bloomers review

I'm once again really late with writing this review.. aah I need to get better at this >///<
Oh well today I wanted to review the purple APINKO bloomers from my favorite online shop Spreepicky <3

Link to store
I once again ordered the bloomers but this time in purple because they are going to stop selling  them and they were much cheaper because of this reason! Right now they only have the white ones left thought but they are also super cute and they were the first ones I bought so if you want you better hurry!
Here is the link to the item --> Bloomers


Anyways on to the review~

 






















Ok so these are not the best pictures ever but I do like them! So the bloomer are super great! What a shocker since I allready have the pink and the white ones right? But really the quality is great and I'm kind of sad I didn't get the chance to get the black ones eventhought I probably wouldn't wear the black ones often anyways.. I'm a horder..
To be honest the purple bloomers look much better in real life then on pictures! I do not know why but I wasn't super excited about them but when they arrived I totally fell in love~























The shipping was really fast and the package got to me without problems and didn't get stuck in customs or anything! These bloomers look great with spacey looking clothes
I'm sorry this isn't the best review but I honestly do love these bloomers they are soo comfortable and they are my go to clothing item that I allways wear when I want to be cute and comfy <3


Communication 5/5
There was no need for any communication it was perfect!




Shipping 5/5 
 
It was really fast as allways with spreepicky. I don't have the exact time it took but it was faster then the usuall international shipping!

    
                                                                                           Quality 5/5



  Everything about these bloomers is perfect as Iallready have said in a few reviews now ahah but i just love them so much and they are flawless <3



Color 5/5

The purple colour looked much nicer in real life then in the pictures so I was happily suprised!



Overall 5/5
 
As allways my buying experience with spreepicky was perfect and I have nothing to complain about. I 100% recommend this shop it's amazing <3







Byebye and thank you for reading this~

1 kommentar:

  1. Jättesöta bloomers, de passar dig alldeles utmärkt! Tycker speciellt mycket om dem med de skorna. c:
    Du är så söt *u*

    SvaraRadera