onsdag 21 maj 2014

Hello so this is my blog I started mostly because it seems fun but also because I wanted a more convenient place to make reviews from when I buy things from different places! 
I'm not very good at writing and stuff that I write tends to get pretty messy also my laptop is dying so the keyboard on it doesn't allways work so I apolagize in advance for messy writing ^^;

I also thought I should start with actually showing my real hair since most of the time I wear wigs but yeah this is my normal hair ( Actually it's normally straight but i wore it up during the night to make it look like this ha! )
Anyways I like all things kawaii and pastel and I hope to i the future try out fairy kei style clothing, other then that i also wear Lolita. Anyways that's log enough I will soon make a post aout my cute wardrobe and a review from spreepicky and hopefully one from sheinside, syndrome, Himistore and Daintystore =) <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar